Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Manifesting flight


I have always loved flying. During the night, I fly exhilaratingly solo over gorgeous dreamscapes. As a child I flew only once with my family (with six kids, taking the station wagon was the most economical way to travel) and I recall it being the most sophisticated thing I had ever done or probably will ever do.

In sixth grade I read about young adults learning to fly gliders and immediately felt the possibilities. Not for myself, of course! My parents didn’t approve of lessons outside of public school, and I felt lucky to have a bike.

The possibilities I felt were that young people somewhere were considered qualified enough to pilot a plane. Pilots weren’t just ex-army men; practically anyone can learn to fly. I was thrilled for those lucky people.

As I got older, I doubted my ability to pass flight school as I never took physics or did well in math. My chance for a career in flying was to become a stewardess. I looked into it, but my severe nearsightedness took me out of the running for that glamorous job.

So, unlike many people, I happily anticipate being airborne. My dreams even became real one afternoon when I experienced my first astral flight.

From a slightly meditative state, really just day dreaming, I suddenly sensed myself moving through the air in the woods by our home, a trailer in the middle of cow field on my mother-in-law’s farm.

I knew exactly where I was, and hovering just 10 or so feet above it, I saw the body of her missing dog that we had been searching for over the past two days. Poor Bear’s mouth was foamy; it looked as if he had gotten into something poisonous. I returned to my body feeling a bit unnerved but we were able to retrieve Bear to bury him.

Luckily for me, my then husband’s father was a paranormal psychologist, so his family didn’t consider astral flight to be all that unusual (or me to be a whack-job). In fact, my MIL was a bit blasé about my experience.

I thought it was incredibly exciting and pure elegance…but not something everyone would understand. I later studied remote viewing and had other experiences of being in two places at one time, but nothing as dramatic as my flight to find Bear.

In a couple of weeks, my family and I will be taking a joy ride in a small plane. This is a flight I manifested after hearing about this particular local service. About a month ago, I focused my thoughts on having such an experience, and just yesterday a woman I know asked me if I’d like to take a free flight that she couldn’t make.

I’m extremely grateful and really excited about this upcoming adventure, which will be my first in a small aircraft. I’ll post photos and maybe pose at the controls…I may never become a pilot, but I sure know how to fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment