Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Let yourself be fooled!

The last day of March. It’s been such an amazing month! It’s been a significant month. I’ve done more (consciously) intuitive work this March than I’ve done my entire life. We are all connected intuitively, all the time. We are all trying hard to make life work for us, to make connections, to find meaning.

When I’m listening to and honoring my intuition I am completely happy. When I am creating art, layering found pieces of paper with intent and inspiration, I am living in accordance to my purpose: providing service, helping others, creating lyrical expressions in art and poetry.

Kicking back and living lightly is important too. I'm looking forward to April Fool’s Day tomorrow...but not because I have any great hijinx planned....I have a 12 year old boy and I plan to let myself be fooled.

Connect, yes, but be prepared for anything to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment