Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Gratitude for being present

Yesterday, I made it to my destination.

Two weeks ago yesterday, I was on my way to this same destination and met a slight bump in the road that led me to the ER. Flying downhill on my bike, not paying attention, I applied my brakes improperly, hit some crushed granite and hit the pavement .

The difference to yesterday and March 18th was that I was paying attention. I listened to my husband who explained how to properly brake (I’ve been riding this bike for years and just now learned how to best slow down). Sporting a new helmet, I gave myself more time, I took the hills more carefully, and had an enjoyable ride to Eastside Yoga to attend a meeting of the Plum Blossom sangha. As I passed the site of the accident, the thought crossed my mind that crushed granite isn’t the best material to have on the side of a busy street.

I was noticing more. I tried to be more present and the result was more fun for me, and a more meaningful experience with the sangha. The darhma talk was actually on how the group practiced being more present during the past week so I was doing my homework. Yay, synchronicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment