Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome. I'm glad you're here.

Now I must ask…

What question is important to your life?

What are the colours of your question?

If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
- African proverb
We all have gut feelings…intuition…a sixth sense. It’s just harder, sometimes, to tap into your own intuition on the big questions of your life.

As a physical intuitive and empath, I have lived my life “knowing.” As an artist and writer, I have spent most of my life creating stories with words and pictures. During the past twenty five years, the collage art cards I created were often received with words not just of thanks, but of “how did you know….?” Or, “this means so much to me—why did you choose that picture?”

Combining my intuitive and creative skills, I offer readings based on three colours picked at random whilst you think of a question important to your life. After you email me the colours, I read the past, present and future aspects of your question and lovingly handcraft a custom collage piece just for you.

This collage is completely unique and incorporates images based on the impressions received during your reading. Most of my materials are recycled and found ephemera, and whilst preparing your reading, I am sensitive to the physical and dream images discovered during this time and incorporate them into the collage. This is one of the more fascinating aspects of my work, as it reinforces that there are no coincidences in life and that we are all connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment