Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Choosing an energy stone for someone else

Whilst reading Client X's colors, it was clear to me that a black stone would benefit him. I immediately thought onyx, as that supports the root chakra, but it turned out that a much better stone was in the cards (so to speak-- I don't use cards in my intuitive work). I asked him to be on the lookout for onyx and to buy one if he found something that felt good to him. He lives in a big city so I thought it would be a fairly easy thing to find.

After Client X looked in vain for an onyx that wasn't a part of a necklace or ring, I decided to try our neighborhood crystal store. Yes, I live in that kind of neighborhood! They have an excellent selection of loose crystals. However, the only onyx were small heart shaped stones which wouldn't work for Client  X.

I brought my pendulum and tried it out on three stones that may help; one I had not heard of before. The pendulum was immobile on two of the stones, but on this new one, it took off in a very affirmative swaying motion. This was it! But, what was it?

It was Tiger Iron or Mugglestone: a combination of golden brown Tiger Eye, Hermatite and Red Jasper. It's excellent for creative types like Client X and works well on balancing the root chakra. Here is more on this lovely stone: Tiger Iron

I took it home and am cleansing it overnight with Himalayan salt and water. I look forward to hearing how this stone works for Client X. It's much better to find your own stones for energy work...but if this stone is a good match, I'll feel better about using my pendulum and intuition to find a new home for a stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment