Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Intuitive readings for a hypothetical child

I was browsing Yahoo! Answers, looking for ways to practice intuitive readings, and came across a post from what I imagine is an expectant mother. She listed various girls and boys names and wondered what kind of personalities these kids would have. I thought this would be a fun way to practice billet reading. I wrote the names on slips of paper, and tossed them together in the proverbial hat, pulling them out one by one.

I set the intention that I was seeking guidance on names for this particular woman. I asked for positive or negative or neutral feedback. For each name I got impressions which I jotted down, then opened the slip to reveal the name. Of course, personalities are dependent on more variables than just the given name.

This is what I got:

Elliot: attracts wealth, popular, kind
Scarlett: smart, "best dressed", prone to migraines
Britton: clingy but well adjusted, funny, timid
Carson: slow moving, likes to ponder, imaginative
Alexander: active, "macho" but gentle
Brooklyn: bookish, eager to please, nice company
Chloe: fun loving, distractable, friendly
Avery: charming, "too cute" for own good!, fun to be around
Dylan: takes time, inquisitive, sensitive
I suggested that she wait until after the baby is born to decide which name feels best for the baby. We did that for our son and believe we made an excellent choice. He likes his name, too.

What is the story of your name? Do you like it? Do you think it fits your personality? If not, what name would better suit you?

I'm going to think about this and write about it in a few days...

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting many thanks, I presume your readers would likely want more reviews along these lines continue the great effort.
    INTUITIVE READING

    ReplyDelete