Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

It pays to be a Beatles fan


Do you know what year this photo was taken?

I attended an event at my favorite movie theatre this morning and was the first to answer that question. The cool thing is the prize was something I actually wanted...that my husband and I were just talking about the night before.

It wasn't huge or mindblowing. But when I won it, I was immediately grateful for how the Law of Attraction works. Two nights before, I tried on a new pair of Patagonia capri pants that were a bit snug and not quite the right color. My husband wondered why I didn't get some long shorts like the ones I had for years that no longer fit me.

"Really? You mean the ones from Target?" I asked, recalling the inexpesive but fun shorts I picked up several years before. I knew he liked them, but I thought it was because they were a bargain. Patagonia is one of my favorite brands but those Target shorts were cute and long wearing.

"Okay," I said. "I'll return these capri pants and check out Target over the weekend." A thought crossed my mind that it would be handy to have a Target gift card but I was sure I'd find something affordable.

When I called out "1969!" at the event today, I didn't care I was winning a $25 Target gift card. It didn't register that there was a prize in the offering...I was just happy to see the cover of one of my favorite albums up on the screen.

And when I was given the card, I immediately sent out grateful energy. It pays to keep joyful, it pays to hold happy expectations, it pays to be a Beatles fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment