Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Feeling the difference


I’m studying intuition with Lois Goodman, an Austin area Intuitive, and learning a lot about what it means to use your intuitive powers. Lois is helping me gain insight to a natural inclination I’ve enjoyed throughout my life, one that everyone has access to in varying degrees.

It’s the eve of the 11th anniversary of 9/11. This past Sunday I quietly gave gratitude for my intuition and feeling the difference between a message meant for oneself and for others. Lois was wondering if people can do readings for themselves. I think you can and it's important to sense what messages are meant for you or for other people.

On the Sunday before the disaster, my family was waiting to board a flight out of the Fort Lauderdale airport. We just spent the weekend visiting my parents and I was in brown study, just standing by my luggage, looking into the crowd, looking foward to heading home.

I suddenly felt an energy shift and got a premonition of great sadness. It felt like an incredible burden, a darkness, an evil presence…all three in one. I sensed heat. I felt unbalanced. I was reminded of the scene in Star Wars when Obi-Wan Kenobi stumbled as he felt a disturbance in the Force. It lasted 10 seconds, max.

I quickly scanned myself…is this a premonition of a plane disaster? I got a positive…and I asked myself…is this about our flight? I felt a bit nervous thinking I’d have to let my superstitious traveling companion in on my dark vision.

My intuition was clear. This wasn’t about me. I exhaled and was relieved in a way; I didn’t want to have to deal with skipping our flight. But I felt like somewhere, something bad was going to happen to large number of people. I didn’t want to unnerve my husband, so I kept it to myself.

It wasn’t until a couple days after 9/11 that it was revealed that the South Florida cell of hijackers flew out of the same airport in the days around the time I had my experience. It was then I knew what my premonition was about.

In my vision I got no pertinent details of location or time. I felt sensations; I felt a world of sadness but had no other direction. Overwhelmed by what happened to me, I wasn’t assured in my abilities to probe the situation further. As I learn more about how to interpret and work with my intuition, I sincerely hope that if another startling vision or vibe occurs to me, I’d have the clarity of mind to pursue it further. To not just ask “is this about me?” but to whom it matters. In the end, it really matters to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment