Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Nothing Happens Without a Cause

Although I may use my intuition to percieve future events, and to sense emotions and issues that are going on in those living around me, I believe that we have the power to use this information and make choices to affect the outcome.

A spirit message warned me to be careful on my bike...before a trip last March 18, my intuition made me feel uneasy about taking a certain route with a hill. I took the route anyway and ended up in the ER. My choice led to that outcome, my bad hand breaking skills led me to crash. From then on, I now honor my intuition more. I'm more skillful in paying attention to messages and try to be more gentle with myself, hoping my actions will be more loving to others.

This quote from Tricycle magazine expresses it perfectly:

Tricycle: Awake in the World

Tricycle Daily Dharma November 2, 2012

Nothing Happens Without a Cause

Nothing happens without a cause. Things are the way they are not because of chance or the will of a deity but because people have acted in particular ways and generated particular consequences. The world we inhabit is the product of our actions, which are themselves reflections of our minds.
- Andrew Olendzki, "Medicine for the World"

No comments:

Post a Comment