Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Wanderer's Birthday Card

 
 
November birthdays in our family include my British sister-in-law's and for her birthday reading, I drew the Wanderer card from the Wildwood deck. Also known as The Fool, this card signifies the courage to let go, to enter into new possibilities.

It shows a person of indeterminate gender happily waltzing into the unknown. I feel that this year will bring some changes for her, and although it's not a good time to begin new ventures during the upcoming always fun period of Mercury in retrograde, she should consider all opportunities.

We all will be navigating a November full of communication challenges but let's look on the bright side: being optimistic helps us ride out the confusion. Appreciating the good in any situation may be the Fool's way of looking at life, but I think it's excellent advice for this coming month.

For instance, I had a customer service issue today that I diffused by focusing on the positive. The customer came back to me with gratitude that I convinced him to hang in there...it all worked out to everyone's benefit.  Although I had butterflies in my stomach about the situation whilst it was happening, I took the Fool's attitude of hoping for the best and it all turned out well.

I've also taken on the NaBloPoMo challenge of posting a blog entry every day for the month of November. I look forward to posting more on tarot, animal communication and how intuition helps me (mostly) every day and hope my SIL enjoys her birthday card (and whatever lies ahead).

No comments:

Post a Comment