Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm digging thrift shop rap!


Writing about seeing myself as a 50 year old in college left me with fond memories of how much I enjoyed shopping in thrift stores. Boston in the 80s was a prime vintage clothing shopping scene. My favorite finds were sweaters from Norway that I still wear to this day ($20/ea), a cow-skin coat from Spain ($25), and cocktail dresses from the fifties (um…not sure but I doubt I paid more than $20/ea).
The best buys are the ones that still look new today...timeless style and great quality. Thrilling to find and still fun to wear twenty five years later.
So this rap (or is it anti-rap?) is awesome for extolling the virtues of used clothing. Only got $20 in your pocket? Time to hit the Sally!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment