Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Top 3 Driving Pet Pleases

Looks like fun, but I don't recommend driving 
with an unrestrained dog in a convertible!

I call the opposite of a Pet Peeve a Pet Please.  It’s something that pleases you and would like more of, please!

This occurred to me whilst driving around over the weekend. Although Costco was a nightmare, full of ponderous people (General Pet Peeve #1 of mine is being stuck behind Sloooow People…except if they are very ancient or out of sorts), I was patient and rewarded with pleasing things like:

Pet Please #3: Being waved in by other drivers without having to indicate (or beg) to be let in.

Pet Please #2: Other drivers using their indicator signals. It’s a small thing, but you’d be surprised at how many vehicles appear to not come with indicator signals these days.

From Costco, I drove over to Donna’s house to work with her dog Riley (who I first met when I connected with him spiritually through a photograph). We had a lovely visit and I got to use TTouch on his mouth which I hope he enjoyed, although Donna was holding her breath as she expected him to fight having his mouth massaged.

TTouch on the mouth helps the dog’s limbic system which supports emotion, behavior and motivation. Massaging the jaw as I did with Riley helps dogs who are barkers or mouthy, or feeling insecure. Riley has a barking and snapping tendency so I hoped to introduce him to TTouch in that area to help calm him down. Donna already said that he wasn’t barking as much after our little talk. She’s paying more positive attention to Riley and that was fantastic news!

Having a calming session like that dispelled any anxiety I felt from maneuvering around the Costco parking lot, so I benefited too. Driving home I felt much more compassionate toward my fellow drivers. As I let people cut in and breathed into my center, I discovered my personal #1 Driving Pet Please…

Be totally present when driving. I silenced my cell phone, turned off the stereo, had the roof down and just enjoyed the experience of moving from point A to point B. It was a beautiful day to focus on what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment