Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Monday, March 11, 2013

New tattoo for an old scar


Living in Austin at this time of year is always so much fun. During SXSW, you think nothing of finding a mobile tattoo parlour in your neighborhood!

Free tattoos in exchange for a video? Sign me up!

It wasn't really that impulsive. I got this tattoo of an olive branch on my foot after many years of consideration. The scar I wanted transformed is about three inches long, pink, puffy and tender to the touch.

Everyone warned me it would be too painful. Yes, it was painful to cover it completely, I twinged a lot, but the result is really quite life-like, beautiful and really worth it.

Thanks to the artist Jason Angst! Thanks to Reebok for funding the project. Thanks to my husband for encouraging me to do it. This tattoo experience reminds me of the ho'oponopono mantra:

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment