Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peace Quote of the Day

It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.  - Ram Dass


Almost without fail, on the morning following a reading, a Peace Quote arrives in my mailbox that applies to my reading. I sometimes wait to send results of a reading until after I open my Peace Quote email, but I must not expect anything, right?


Ten days ago, I had an accident where I was biking down 11th Street and was flying down a hill when I noticed the light at the intersection was changing. I could've blown through it, but I decided I should stop. I applied the brakes carefully but I hit some sand and that caused my bike to fall, with me on top of it. I had lacerations on my face, road rash on my hands and arms and left shoulder. I called my husband and he rushed me to the ER.

What bothers me most is that I didn't listen to my intuition prior to the ride. Moments before I left, I felt like I shouldn't take 11th Street, although it was the most direct route to where I was headed. I thought my hesitation had to do with not wanting to tackle the hills, and maybe that was correct, but I felt it would be good for me, exercise-wise.

I really respect my intuition and am sorry to not have heeded it ten days ago. But I've had an amazingly fast recovery, and give thanks to my husband, my boss, my cranial sacral-slash- lymphatic drainage therapist, friends and co-workers...everyone who gave advice and support. Thank you, I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment