Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Money attraction: Respect, excitement and gratitude

I've mentioned that I keep a food and activity journal so I keep on track with my weight goals. Recently, I added a column called "Money Attraction" which I use to note my positive comments, quotes, goals and expectations around attracting good energy exchanges into my life (including cash but not exclusively).

I also track anything significant I acquire and concentrate on releasing positive energy: I don't spend recklessly and I don't begrudge having to pay for what I need and want. I keep myself focused on abundance and am grateful for the flow.

Today I volunteered today for the Downtown Austin Living Tour. My shift was to work the elevators at the W residences. It was a busy site and I was on my feet for over three hours, chatting to people as I assisted them with the lifts. One major perk was that snacks were provided by Trace, the W Hotel's restaurant.

Unbeknownst to me, the woman bringing out the snacks was also the executive chef. She was so pleased to hear my praises of the food that she offered me free apps on our next visit. That was pretty cool!

Later this evening, I won a month of free yoga at a new studio near my home. Now, I'm not the type of person who always wins stuff, but when I do, I am humbled and so grateful for my good fortune. This morning, while I was taking the tour, I was rather chuffed to get a free class for joining their mailing list plus a generous sample of their organic acai bowl. I was already going to sing their praises and now I have the perfect opportunity to keep myself in shape and sample their classes.

What do you want to add to your life? Write down your goals, your appreciations and your contributions. Expect good things to come to you every single day.



2 comments:

  1. So true, Melanie. Whatever we focus on, grows. That's just the way it is. I enjoyed stories in your article.

    ReplyDelete