Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Cards for my reading this morning...


The colours of my question this morning
were yellow, green and red.

In brief...

Yellow (past aspect) was a warning.
Green (present aspect) is a go.
Red (future aspect) is to remind me of the power of love.

What are the colours of your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment