Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Union Rags side of the story...


One of the most important lessons intuitives learn (by hard experience) happened to me yesterday when I did my Belmont Stakes reading: always talk about what you see and interpret in your reading...not just what you want to talk about...because you never know you're right until you're validated.

What I blogged about was the cool headless horseman Dullahan story, and I was pretty interested in how that horse would do. What I'm kicking myself about now is that I didn't mention how, when I first went down the roster, I saw that the name Union Rags was two opposite words similar to the juxtaposed name I got "Peaceful Commander" or Atigun (which I read as "Anti-Gun"). I liked that both had yellow silks which was the colour I clearly saw (Union Rags won and Atigun came in third).

Feeling that was too easy, I was quickly drawn in by Dullahan's green and yellow silks, and when I Googled his name, well, I was entranced. I was the headless one! I vow that the next time I blog about reading races to include everything I read and interpret, because afterwards it just sounds like sour grapes and it affects my integrity as an intuitive.

I was going to just let it go but I was inspired to write about it after getting this Tricycle Daily Dharma Quote in my in box this morning:

"People who are attached to sutras and a scriptural teaching of words can lack faith in the living, mysterious experience of meditation that leads to a sudden insight." - So Sahn

Mea culpa for being attached to a good story and not to my sudden insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment