Welcome!

I offer intuitive life question readings based on three colours you chose whilst thinking of your question...I never know what your question is unless you want me to know! If you are considering baby names for a child or even a pet, I conduct a blind reading on each name and give you my impressions on that baby's personality. Using found materials, I create unique collage art based on my impressions. Please contact me for pricing or if you have any questions: three.colours.question at gmail dot com.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome to your expiration date








My ever observant husband handed me the mail this afternoon and stated he knew when I was going to die.

In my ever positive demeanor I perked up, eager to find out how he knew. Was it from a new online life expectancy app for his iPhone?

Hardly. He had noticed that my lifetime membership for a woman's writing organization expires in September of 2050. I have 38 more years to go before I expire.

Not too shabby, but I was kind of hoping to reach 90 at least, considering all the fish oil pills I take. I emailed the woman responsible for deciding the date of my demise and she seemed to have not given it much thought...she wrote back, "I just put a random waaaaaaay out there date for the lifetime memberships."

So I guess this is the equivalent of an ancient curse. Be granted a lifetime membership and expect when to kick the bucket all at the same time? Fair enough; it was a nice gesture. I just hope they have the decency to kindly ring me up in 38 years to check to see if I need to renew my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment